Staci Morrison, M.S., Strategic Communicator.
I am an award-winning marketing and public relations pro staring down a decade of diverse client-based communication. Specializing in partnerships, promotions, event planning & production, project management, outreach/media relations, branding & digital content strategy. Altogether an exceptionally organized, solutions-oriented, strategic thinker eager for a new challenge.
Information Officer & Web Content Manager
DEPARTMENT OF CONSERVATION (DOC)
2016 – now
- Project manager for $300,000 website overhaul while simultaneously leading creation and implementation of organization-wide digital content management unit.
- Implement cross-divisional communication workflows and analytics-driven PR strategy, elevating the influence of the Public Affairs Office.
- Produce series of media, legislative, and advisory group field tours of controversial energy site after politically-charged regulatory investigation, garnering positive coverage in TV, web, radio & local broadcast.
Marketing Associate (Public Information Officer)
- Lead up to 8 staff in multi-channel marketing campaign development & execution.
- Manage budget up to $1 million in owned out-of-home advertising media.Event production & execution for hosted events such as Annual Cable Car Bell Ringing Contests.
- Project lead on Muni Art Projects, earning City Partner Award for individual contribution.
- Lead for internal “playbook” of Super Bowl 50 outreach tactics impacting 9 counties and 7.6 million residents of the San Francisco Bay Area.
2013 – 2013
- Develop content for email marketing, sales support, and product promotions including on-site at industry trade shows.
- Refine client proposal response process resulting in more completed submission in one fiscal quarter than previous four quarters combined.
- Design & execute PR editorial calendar, establishing media relationships and securing invitations to contribute to industry publications.
Multimedia & PR Specialist
2012 – 2015
- Advise on social media, SEO, SEM, audience-building and engagement techniques.
- Redesign client website, driving up online sales and membership by 80 percent.
- Implement online transactions and email marketing, which combined, accounted for 50% of total business revenue.
2006 – 2008
- Build relationships with media and analysts through social media and regular pitching.
- Draft, edit news releases, abstracts, reports, white papers to maximize and maintain client exposure.
- Lead nascent consumer mobile technology division of agency, organizing team activities, client meetings, staff training.
ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY, TEMPE, AZ
BA Journalism, 2006
- Magna Cum Laude
- National Hispanic Recognition Program Merit Scholar
BOSTON UNIVERSITY, BOSTON, MA
MS Communication Studies, 2011
San Francisco Beautiful 2016 Beautification Award, City Partner
– Recognizes an individual or group in a city department that has supported a project resulting in a citywide impact.
For the inaugural year of the Muni Art Project in which city buses transformed into roving art galleries of local artist. SFMTA donated interior ad spaces of 50 buses the project and coordinated synchronous install citywide. The project was so well-received it became annual, and the City and County of San Francisco doubled the quantity of donated buses the following year.
Recipient of the Language and Culture Ambassador Grant from the Spanish government; a position dedicated to sharing international culture and language by recruiting native non-Castilian language speakers and placing them as teaching aides throughout Spain.
Get the downloadable resume PDF here.
For more detail, visit my Staci Morrison, M.S., LinkedIn profile.
Or reach me directly: