I’m a firm believer that an organization doesn’t need fancy, expensive multimedia equipment to make compelling videos.
These promo pieces were created using FlipCam, Apple iMovie, in-house graphic design, original footage and/or client-provided still images, original audio and/or stock audio.
Note: All Incite Livermore videos were released and promoted through Facebook, not YouTube.
Incite Livermore, We’re Getting Incited!
- Build momentum for the opening of a new boutique personal training studio
- Meet the owner/trainers
- Convey the energy and fun atmosphere to be expected at the Incite studio
- Sneak peak at studio preparation
Incite Livermore, Meet Incite
- Build momentum for new boutique personal training studio
- Introduce the owner/trainers
- Convey the energy and fun atmosphere of business
- Sneak peak of studioDrive awareness of new Facebook Page for Incite, promote video shares, likes.
View more media at facebook.com/incitelivermore
EcoLogic, Welcome to Totonicapán, Guatemala
- Explain issues within Guatemala work site
- Share EcoLogic’s campaign
- Solicit support
- Complement overall Connect the Dots campaign, which features four countries in total
- Drive awareness of EcoLogic’s mission.
EcoLogic, EcoLogic D.F. In the Field*
- Share brief videos captured from field officers on site in South and Central America
- Introduce three key field officers
- Motivate internal (American) employees
- Convey the fun, friendly culture of the organization
*this video was not produced for a public audience and has since been moved from a publicly accessible location.
View all 2012 Connect the Dots videos I produced at http://www.youtube.com/user/EcoLogicDevFund/videos