Video can be a compelling media for educating the public, or demonstrating value and persona of a new business – even one with a little-to-zero digital marketing budget – as was the case with these clients.
Zero resources to spend, but a big story to tell.
In the below examples, I was hired to prove that sharable, concise content doesn’t have to cost much to be effective storytelling vehicle.
The following are samples of such work I produced to complement marketing and PR outreach for two clients.
These videos were created using FlipCam, Apple iMovie, in-house graphic design, original footage and/or client-provided still images, original audio and/or stock audio.
Incite Livermore, We’re Getting Incited!
- Build momentum for the opening of a new boutique personal training studio
- Introduce owner/trainers and capture part of their personalities
- Convey the energy and fun atmosphere to be expected at the Incite studio
- Sneak peek at studio preparation
Incite Livermore, Meet Incite
- Build momentum for new boutique personal training studio
- Introduce the owner/trainers
- Convey the energy and fun atmosphere of business
- Sneak peak of studio
- Drive awareness of new Facebook Page for Incite, promote video shares, likes
View more media at facebook.com/incitelivermore
EcoLogic, Welcome to Totonicapán, Guatemala
- Explain issues within Guatemala work site
- Share EcoLogic’s summer edition of the yearlong ‘Connect the Dots’ campaign
- Solicit support for summer quarter
- Complement overall Connect the Dots campaign, which features four countries in which EcoLogic works
- Drive awareness of EcoLogic’s mission
EcoLogic, EcoLogic D.F. In the Field*
- Share brief videos captured from field officers on site in South and Central America
- Introduce three key field officers
- Motivate internal (American) employees by sharing footage that doesn’t make the cut for external-facing campaigns
- Convey the fun, friendly culture of the organization
*this video was not produced for a public audience.
View all Connect the Dots videos I produced at: http://www.youtube.com/user/EcoLogicDevFund/videos